System integration services
The clients are invited to use our system integration services so as:
- to reach the strategic targets of their corporations by using ICT in effective & innovative ways;
- to develop conceptual, systemic and business analyses as applied in information & communication systems;
- to expedite the process of defining their (1) portfolios of IT services; (2) suitable organizational structure; and (3) the needed competencies;
- to optimize the costs of IT services and technologies;
- to manage the quality of IT services, including their internal & external links and relations;
- to meet their operational demands through a reliable and economical application of information technologies;
- to keep the IT-related risks manageable;
- to fulfill whatever may be required by legislation and contracts.
In addressing the needs of system integration, we adhere to the proven procedures and standards, specifically to:
Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies (COBIT® 5), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®), The Open Group Architecture Forum (TOGAF®),PRojects IN Controlled Environments 2 (PRINCE2®).